Pages

Monday 28 August 2017

Faces,Vertices and edges

LI:Explore and describe faces, edges, and corners of 2D and 3D objects.
I learned about Faces,Vertices and edges and I learned what faces,vertices and edges meant.I learnt that the face is the front part of the 3-D shape,I also learnt that the vertices are the points of the shape and the last one that I learnt about is edges and edges is where the top part and the bottom meet.I learned by looking around the classroom for two different 3-D shapes and I took a photo of both of them and put it on a google drawing.I learned by adding how much faces there were and I had to figure out how much Faces,Vertices and edges there were.


3 comments:

  1. Hello Lukah
    I like how you done the 2 photo's to explain what kind of maths work you done. Was This hard to work on?
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and it wasn't hard at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Lukah, I've done the same task as you. I really love the images you've taken and the labels you've used. I also like it how you've said how many edges,faces, and vertices it has on each of the dimensional shapes. Was it difficult trying to take the photo of 2 shapes at a time?
    Great Work Lukah keep it up!

    ReplyDelete