Pages

Thursday 14 December 2017

Zombie Apocalypse

LI: To make generalisations about the impact of a group in our community.
I learned to say the difference's and the difficulties would be if the health services were gone because of zombies. I learned to say all of that in a vlog if I was actually in the zombie apocalypse.
I learned by listening to the instructions, by being focused on my work and by working hard. I learned by saying the difference's and the difficulties would be if the health services were gone because of zombies in a vlog.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Lukah, I did a vlog too. I like the way you added a video of your vlog that you did. I also like the way you added a blurb explaining what you learnt and how you learnt it. Did you practice recording your vlog?
    Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete