Pages

Wednesday 30 August 2017

For and against


LI:What is a point of View
I learnt how to make a persuasive speech about one topic and the first one was “should we have mufti in school?” I was against.I learnt how to make a 30 seconds long persuasive speech about “should we have mufti in school.I learned by listening to the instructions and by being focused on my work.I learned by splitting up the group evenly so one group can work on the against and the other group work on the for, here is my for speech "I am for it because technology should be in school because it could help us with more things like if someone stole your computer you can find it on technology and it can also give a higher view of the school and you can put that video in manaiakalani movie. " here is the link to my groups videos (https://flipgrid.com/33b992) and these were the hypothetical videos that me and my group made.




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Lukah.
    I really like this post than the others, it's so intresting, I would love to have mafti everyday in school. I have no questions about this post not even a error so bye!

    ReplyDelete