Pages

Monday 28 August 2017

Tables Conga

LI:learning my time tables up to nine
I learnt about tables conga and I learnt how to play the game.I learnt my times tables up to nine and I learnt it from playing tables conga if you want to know how to play this is how you do it, If you choose a time table like 5 so then you have to times it up to 50 but first you have to collect the numbers,since that you are doing the 5 times tables you have to collect numbers like 5,10,15 all the way up to 50 and if you finish that you can move on to a different time table and do the same thing again.I learned by going onto tables conga and doing all the time tables that are on there.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Lukah.
    I like how you explained about tables conga. I also like how you explained that the number "50" is the number that you need to get up to for the five time tables.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete