Pages

Friday 29 September 2017

Maths Art

LI:To create a piece of art using: Rotation,translation and reflection.
I learned to make nine copy's of the one template,I also learned to make art using:T.R.R, if you don't remember what that means from my last blog I'll tell you, so T stands for translation, R stands for rotation and the other R stands for reflection.I learned by listening to the instructions, working hard and by being focused on my work.I also learned by making nine copy of one Maori image I did that by out lining it and then out lining it at the bottom with the grey pencil. Then I had to make three in pastel but in different colors, same thing with next three but the difference's is you have to color it in pencils, the last one is painting but you have to flip over the template and do the same thing with out lining.

No comments:

Post a Comment