Pages

Thursday 3 May 2018

Sailing

On the second of May some LS1 and LS2's students joined in for sailing and I was apart of it, I am going to tell you what happened there. When we got there they told us how to set up a boat, how to drive and how to go faster, then we had to get into pairs and my partner was Giovanni. Soon after that we had to put on the swim suit, jacket and life jacket, when I tried to put on my swim suit I just COULDN'T get it on. When we got everything on, they told us to take the boats down to the water, they also told us to be careful when going down to the water because you could slip on the moss. When me a Giovanni got set of had to follow the big boat, But then me and Giovanni got pushed out of the barrier, we started screaming help, finally we got saved. After we got saved we just sailed back to the land. Soon after we had another round of going on our boats we played a game, the game was netball but on water, so we had to get the ball into the big boat and you could only hold the ball for three seconds. After the game we got to swim in the water. After all the fun we had to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment