Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Kiwi Can

LI: To use the values that I learnt at kiwi can.
Today I learned to play one game. That game was called buddy. You need to have lots of people, everyone has to have a partner. There should be an inner circle and an outer circle. There is one person who says the action but the person says types of fruits, so if the person says apple the outer partner has go under the inner partners legs, if the person says orange the outer partner runs around the inner circle to the inner partner, if the person says banana the inner partner and the outer partner need to swap places, but if you do the wrong action or do it to slow both partners loose. I learned by listening to the instructions. I also learned by going to kiwi can.



1 comment:

  1. Greetings Lukah,
    I did kiwi can too. I like the way you added a image of what you did. I like the way you made your own LI. I also like the way you explained what you did at kiwi can. Did you have fun at kiwi can?
    Fantastic Work!

    ReplyDelete