Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2020

Political Party Vote

 LI: To decide which political party will get your vote by making an informed choice 



To decide which political party I would vote for I read a summary of the policies each party wants to introduce should they win the election and the right to form a government to run NZ. Doing this allowed me to make an informed decision. If I was 18 I would vote for Labour because when we had the christchurch attacks they put the country at ease by demanding justice. This means if Labour Won the election in my electorate Shirin Brown would be our member of parliament and Jacinda Ardern would remain the Prime Minister. The Labour party is the left leaning of NZ and National is the right leaning of NZ.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lukah,

    This was really interesting to read. Like you I also would vote for Labour,, I think they really did a great job handling the Covid 19 situation in New Zealand. They are think right now and for the future. What is a left and right leaning party?

    Good Job Lukah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog. I also think that Labour handles tough situations like the Christchurch attacks, Covid 19, and many more really well. Left and right leaning parties have their different focuses,the left wing focuses on social equality, etc and the right leaning party is about social hierarchy. What convinced you to pick labour?

      Delete
  2. Hi Lukah, thanks for replying. What convinced me was that I thought they really held themselves up or stood their ground when the Covid 19 situation struck in New Zealand. In my opinion I thought they did a great job on keeping us all safe. Did you ever think of picking any other party when picking?

    Thanks Lukah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris,
    Thanks for replying to my reply. At first I thought of picking the green party just by seeing how much work they put into the environment. If you were given the chance of picking another party what would it be? Why?

    Thanks Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lukah, I also agree with you. The Green Party are focusing on the environment of New Zealand and are trying to decrease the pollution in it. I thought it was really cool what they were trying to achieve. Since we are in the topics of countries and politics, what is the one country you would like to visit?

    Thanks Lukah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris,
      Thanks for replying, a country I would like to visit someday would be canada, because I heard they're known for there pancakes, I also want to go there because I have never seen snow. Thanks for replying back to me.

      Thanks Chris.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete