Pages

Friday 23 February 2018

2018 Olympics poster

LI: To learn learn about the 2018 winter olympics
Today I learned to make a poster about the 2018 winter Olympics. I learned to make the poster with my group and we also worked as a group to do it. On the poster we have to answer the questions that Mr Wong and Mr O made like how many countries are competing, how far is it going for and the other questions .the people in my group were Acein, Jerome and Sione. I also learned that the distance between NZ and Pyeongchung is 9,889 km's. I think that we used enough of text and I also think we need to work on color. If I was in the winter Olympics I would do snowboarding because it looks cool but I would feel scared and nervous because you got a lot of pressure on you and  I don't like going scared. I learned that the Olympic's started way way way back like in the Greek times. The Olympics is a bunch of countries head to head vs each other to win Olympic sports.




No comments:

Post a Comment