Pages

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Kiwi Can

LI: To respect each other.
I learned today to respect each other. Today I learned to play two games, the games were called clap hop and animals. The animals one is a made up name that I made up because I forgot the name. The first game I learnt was clap hop, There is one person that claps and the other people have to jump to that clap, if the person that's clapping tricked you you're out. You also can't move when the clapper is not clapping or you're out. There is also some taggers, they have to play the same rules and they have to tag the people until there all out if there not the players win and the taggers lose. The second game is animals, you have to get in a circle and one person is in the middle and that person has to call out an animal and point at a person, then that person has to do an action and a noise of the animal. I learned by going to kiwi can.

No comments:

Post a Comment