Pages

Thursday 5 April 2018

Kiwi Can

LI: To learn how to use conflict and resolution.
Today for kiwi can I finally know what conflict and resolution means now, conflict means you are have an argument and resolution is to resolve the problem/fix the problem/ to solve the problem. We also play two games, they were called make me and stuck in the mud. The first game that we played was make me, all you need in this game is you and multiple groups, there should be one person the yells out something and the groups have to make it only with your group and everyone has to join in to make it. When I tried this game my group one and my group was going over the top with the things that the person yelled out. The second game is called stuck in the mud, there have to be one tagger and if the taggers tag you you are now stuck, the stuck people try to tag the people but they can't move. I learned by going to kiwi can

No comments:

Post a Comment