Pages

Thursday 12 April 2018

Zombies

Writing: On the ninth of april me, the other groups in Mr Wongs writing groups and Mr Wong went outside on the field to play a game that Mr Wong used to play when he was little, the game was called “zombies”.

First when we played the game all the groups got to be zombies and every group got to be humans. When we started I REALLY didn’t want to get tagged because I know that my cousin Oscar will remember this day and mock me. All the groups got timed to see who could tag everyone the fastest and turns out my group had the fastest time!

After all the groups went we had round two, soon when everyone got a turn being humans and zombies Mr Wong was the tagger, he said he just had his lunch so if he puked on us that would be so GROSS. I kept on running behind Mr Wong so he couldn’t see me. I was so scared of getting tagged by Mr Wong because I didn’t want puke all over my t-shirt, but luckily I got tagged by my cousin Oscar.

Finally all that running stopped, and I finally I got to breath .Everyone went inside to talk about what we did. Today we got to learn a new game called zombies.


LI: To write a recount using all the skills that I learnt this year.
Today I learned to make a recount based on the game that we just played called zombies. I learned to do my planning first so that I know what to write in the recount. In the recount I used T.R.E.E (Title, Reveal, Events, Ending). I learned by being focused on my work, by working hard and by listening to the instructions. I learned by playing the game so I can make he recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment