Pages

Friday 19 October 2018

Sky Tower Recount Analyzing

LI: to quickly write a recount using the correct structure and language features.
This week for writing we had to write a recount about the sky tower trip, we had to write it in forty minutes. We had to write this in forty minutes to pressure us so we could analyse how good we could write a recount under pressure.

After the recount we had to analyse what punctuation level, vocab level, organisation level, sentence structure level and what ideas level we are, the levels are ranked from R1 (level one) to R6 (level six) or R7 (level seven).

When we analysed what level we were we had to show Mr Wong our work so we can see if we worked up to that level and if we did good under pressure. Mr Wong commented on some peoples work so they can get feed back and learn from those mistakes.

This week I learned by listening to the instructions, by working my hardest and by being focused on my work. I also learned by using LS2's writing rubric to help me analyse what level I was on each topic.




No comments:

Post a Comment