Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

Addition Poster

LI: to learn how to present a form of math's in different ways.
This week for math's we were given a google sheet that had addition, subtraction, division and multiplication on it, we just had to pick one of them and we had to choose what are we going to present it with, we were given four choices, poster, animation, video and slide show. I picked addition and poster so I could start easy and work up to the hard ones. For the addition poster I had to show tidy numbers, place value and what are they. This week I learned by working my hardest and by focusing on my work.

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour (Hello) Lukah
    I like your blog post on your addition poster. I am also doing a poster my self, but I am doing a multiplacation poster. I hope this is a great improvment in your addition and gets you to a higher level in maths.
    Make sure to keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete