Pages

Friday 2 November 2018

Math's Questions (1/3, 1/4 and 1/5)


LI: to learn how to make a problem using fractions.
This week for math's I got into a group of three, we were given three fractions to choose from so we could make up a question, we could pick any topic and the questions were all based on one question form. The people that I was working with was Mojtaba and Chris, Chris and Mojtaba did soccer based questions and I did a game based question. This week we learned by focusing our work, by working our hardest and by listening to the instruction.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lukah. I can see that you have did a blog post about fraction problems. I have also did this as well. I think that you should have did more questions that are not really about games and sports. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete