Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Word Problem Presentation Explanation

LINK TO VIDEO
LI: to solve word problems of different types.
We had to go onto a google slide with 20 word problems to do, we had to use the guiding questions to help us out, the guiding questions were what information do I have already, can I solve it in one step, what is the problem asking me to figure out and more. Each question were classified as their math's operations, the first two operations were addition and subtraction, the second two operations were multiplication and division and the last two were proportions and ratios. We then had to record us explaining the solution to one of the problems. Sadly I cant put the video on because of technical difficulties. I learned by doing the slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment