Pages

Sunday 29 March 2020

Rainbows End Challenge

LI: to research about the amazing places NZ has to offer.
For one of my home blogging challenges I had to do activities about an amusement park in Auckland, New Zealand called Rainbows End, for my first activity I had to find the location of Rainbows end and what the family pack price is, and what it cost for my family to go, for my second activity I had to figure out the height restrictions for the stratosphere ride, and why there is a restriction at all, for the bonus activity I had to write a 25 word explanation for why I should recommend rainbows end to a friend, with an attributed photo/video.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lukah

    I agree, Rainbow's End is a fun place to go because it definitely does have 'cool' rides. Have you been to Rainbow's End? Which is your favourite ride? I enjoyed reading the introductory information on your blog post as it tells your audience everything they need to know about this task. However, you have written one very long sentence. This would read better if you looked at it again and thought carefully about when you could use full stop instead of a comma. Keep up the great work!

    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete