Pages

Saturday 28 March 2020

Kawarau Bridge

LI: to learn about the amazing places NZ has to offer
For one of my blogging challenges I had to do activities about the Kawarau Bridge, the Kawarau bridge is a place where people bunjy jump off of the bridge. For my first activity I had to create a brochure about the bridge. For the second activity I had to create a DLO about what it would cost for my family to go, and for the bonus activity I had create a drawing if I were to do this and what feelings I felt if i did this.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lukah

    I really enjoyed reading your information about the Kawarau Bridge. I completely agree, if I had to do this jump I would also most probably have butterflies in my stomach! Don't forget that when you are writing the cost of something, the $ goes in front of the numbers. $930 is a lot of money for one family to spend on one activity. Do you think the price they charge is fair? Why or why not?

    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete