Pages

Friday 27 March 2020

Skyline Lunge


LI: to learn about the amazing places New Zealand has to offer.
For my first challenge for home learning, I did tasks about the skyline lunge. Located in Rotorua, the skyline lunge is a place for people to have fun. The first tasks was to find out why they where helmets the the dangers of what would happen if a person did not wear a helmet. The second task was to figure out the prices for my family if we where to go and the activities I'd do if I got the chance to go. The bonus task was to figure out the distance, the time to get there in plane and cars, and what travel choice I'd pick.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lukah

    I enjoyed reading your DLO about the Skyline Luge. I was there at Christmas time and it definitely is a fun place to go to. It would be a lot of fun to race against your brothers. Adding a map in to show where the Skyline Luge is would help people reading your blog post make a stronger connection to your work on slide 4. Well done.

    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goedendag Lukah

    I really like reading the information that you provided for us.Also i liked slide 2 because it's about safety helmets.
    Fantastic Work

    ~Afatia

    ReplyDelete