Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Kelly Tarltons


LI: to learn about the amazing places NZ has to offer.
For one of my home learning challenges I did some work on Kelly Tarltons, Kelly Tarltons is a place in Auckland, New Zealand  where people can look at sea life. For my first activity I had to find out the prices for me to go and the prices for my family to go. For the second activity I had to pick an animal from Kelly Tarltons and make an info graphic about it. For the bonus activity I had to  make a dlo about the opening times and the prices for all the tickets.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lukah

    I loved reading your penguin DLO, it was really interesting. I liked your reason for choosing to find out about penguins too. I like the move on land by sliding or tobogganing on their bellies and the way they exit the water when they want to go back on land. See if you can find out what they name for exiting the water is called. Don't forget to check that your $ is in front of the numbers when you are writing an amount of money, and that you have used capital letters for the names of places. Please can you go back and change this.

    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete