Pages

Thursday 4 March 2021

Maths Challenge | Distance Learning

 LI: to understand the place values of tenths, ones, hundredths, etc.



This week for our maths challenge I was challenged at writing down the largest six digit to the lowest six digit number. In this challenge the task at hand was figuring out the six digit number based a pon the clues given throughout the DLO. In between them were questions such as: Write down the largest six digit number with a two in the tenths place. I found this challenge interesting as I got to think harder about the number I was going to write down. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lukah

    It's great to read that you felt you needed to think harder about how you used the numbers in this maths task. Your answers show that you have a clear understanding of the place value of the numbers. Well done. I can see this work as you shared the doc with me but you will need to change your settings as it is not visible on your blog.

    Mrs Anderson

    ReplyDelete