Pages

Thursday 4 March 2021

Cybersmart Tip

 LI: to give a helpful tip to people who are starting with chromebooks.



For this weeks cyber smart challenge, I was tasked at creating a DLO about a tip I could give to people who are new to learning with Chromebooks. My tip was the standard netbook hold. In this DLO I explained why you should hold your netbook properly, and how to hold your netbook. I found this task fun as I got to inform the year 4s and 5s about keeping your chromebook safe throughout in school grounds.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lukah

    This is a very important message to share with all our students. The fact that you have explained why we should do this is why you will make a great Manaiakalani Leader for our school this year. Well done .

    Mrs Anderson

    ReplyDelete