Pages

Monday 1 March 2021

Virtual Adventure | Distance Learning

 LI: To plan a virtual trip around the world

  

Our challenge was to create a map using google/mymaps and drop pins on the locations visited. The next part of this challenge was to find the capital city of each place and include it in the information in the pin. I found it quite hard to find countries I want to go to because I don't have many places I would want to go. I enjoyed finding out the capitals of the different countries I picked.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lukah

    What an interesting journey this would be! Well done for finding the capital cities as it adds extra detail to your task. I have been to most of the places you chose and find the best part of travelling to a different country is that I get to eat lots of yummy food. If you were thinking of going to Japan, what might you like to eat there?

    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lukah
    A good mix of well know landmarks and some perhaps not so well known. The Tower in Japan was a piece of new learning for me. A very interesting and impressive structure.

    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. virtual sales management training

    ReplyDelete