Pages

Friday 9 March 2018

Art

LI: To learn how to do art.
Today I learned lots of new thing's. For art today Mr Wong took a picture of us and he put it in black and white. After that Mr Wong gave us the photo and we had to trace around it with a blue pen. We I got that done I learned to trace it again but on the other side but with a pencil and its darker. Soon after that I went to Mr O and he taped the back of my paper to a plain piece of paper, when he done that I had to trace around the photo again but with a red pen. Since that the pencil markings are traced at the back of the photo when you trace it from the front it will transfer to the plain paper. Soon I got a light blue pastel and only covered the white When we done that I learned to paint over the places were are black, so if there is black spaces in the photo we paint on the plain piece of paper black and if there was white on the photo we can choose a light colored pastel. Finally at the end we traced around the art with a vivid.  I learned by listening to both of my teachers.



No comments:

Post a Comment