Pages

Thursday 29 March 2018

Kiwi Sport

LI: to get really good at softball.
Today I got to play scatter ball and four corners. If you don't ember the five simple steps to playing softball I will remind you. The first step: little knuckles a lined, step two: bat on your dominant shoulder (stronger shoulder), step three: legs shoulder width apart, step four: look what you are hitting not were you want to hit it, step five: swing. I played scatter ball, I started off in fielding and then I got to batting. Everyone got a turn batting and fielding so no one got to miss out. After the game we played four corners, if you don't know how to play I will tell you: You have to have three, four or five pads, there have to be a group of people scattered around on different pads but there is only one person that closes its eyes and try's to hear the loudest group, so if that person hears you she will point at that group and then that group will loose, it will keep on going until there is only one winner.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lukah,
    Your blog post sounds really interesting I would love to see you doing some more kiwi sport.

    ReplyDelete