Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2018

Kiwi Can

LI: to learn to follow the values.
Today we have a new topic, it is conflict and resolution. I didn't know what it meant but I learned what the three simple steps when a person is sad. The first step is to calm the person down. The second step, ask the person to play a game, if that doesn't work try to cheer him up and then play the game. Sorry but I forgot the last step. We played two games, they were called twenty one and guess the emotion. The first game was twenty one if you want to learn this game look at my last blog. The second game was guess the emotion this is how you play: You have to get in groups and one person has to guess what the groups emotion is, the first one that gets it get a point. Today I learned by going to kiwi can


No comments:

Post a Comment