Pages

Tuesday 14 November 2017

Sports Graph

Conduct investigations using the statistical enquiry cycle: posing and answering questions; gathering, sorting, and displaying category and whole-number data; communicating findings based on the data.
I learned first to make a chart and also my topic was sports, then make five choices and then go around what sport they would prefer. I also learned to get a choice square paper and copy the tele marks on the piece of paper. I learned to make a graph about how many people liked the sport. I learned by listening to the instructions, by working hard and by being focused on my work. I also learned by making a chart about the sports, then copy it on the choice square paper and then make a graph about how many people liked the sport.


No comments:

Post a Comment