Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Kiwi Can

LI:To learn about respect.
I learned about respect and I also learned how to play two games, the first game is like one team has the ball and when they got the ball you have to touch the ground with the ball then pass it to someone, this will go on until one team touches the ground with the ball ten times, and who ever's team does that well that team wins. My team won twice. Now here is the second game and this one is called "tangled knots". So there are two teams and those two teams have to get in a circle. When you're team is in a circle you have to hold someones hand not next to you. Then when you've done that you just have to untangle the knot by working together. My team never got out of the knot because it hurt a LOT! I learned that respect is listening to someone or being nice to a person, a place and the environment, other things as well.I learned by listening to the instructions and by using respect. I learned by going to kiwi can and playing the games that they have planed.

No comments:

Post a Comment