Pages

Saturday 4 November 2017

Guyfawks

LI: To be safe around guyfawks.
I learned that the holiday "Guyfawks" was made in England and a man named guyfawks (his name is not guyfawks but I don't remember what was his actual name.) Well guyfawks new how to make bombs. So some men came over and said "can you make bombs and put them under the prime ministers house so he can blow up". They wanted to blow him up because he said that they can not do religion. So guy fawks got 37 barrels of gun powder and put it under the building, he also hid the barrels with some wood over it. But then he got caught and got quartered, if you don't know what I meant I meant he got cut into quarters, gross and mean. I learned by making a google slide about being safe around guyfawks.

No comments:

Post a Comment