Pages

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Choice Square Graph

LI:Conduct investigations using the statistical enquiry cycle: posing and answering questions; gathering, sorting, and displaying category and whole-number data; communicating findings based on the data.
I learned to go onto the choice squares poster and read it, I learned to get a piece of paper that has a lot of squares. I learned to go around and ask people what fruit do they prefer the most. I also learned to make a bar graph about the fruit.I learned by listening to the instructions, by working hard and by being focused on my work. I learned by reading the choice squares poster, by getting the paper and then I had to go around and ask people what fruit do they prefer the most. I also learned by making a bar graph, then cut out the fruit to make it at the right choice, so if there were two apples then it should fit on the two label.

No comments:

Post a Comment