Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2018

Cityscape Art

LI: to learn how to do art.
Today instead of doing math's, reading, writing or inquiry, we did art. The type of art that we did was a cityscape art. The first step of doing this was to find a picture of a city, I chose Auckland and then we had to put that picture on a google drawing.

After that we then had to put black colored blocks over all the buildings and then we got rid of the photo and BAM! The thing that was just created is the city that we picked but black. We also had to change the size to an A4 size.

Mr Wong then made a folder, we also had to make the cityscape into a PNG, then we had to put the PNG into the folder that Mr Wong made. After that we had to get a picture of a sunset. when we picked a photo we had to get one black paper and other colored papers.

 We then had to recreate the sunset with the other colored papers, Mr Wong printed out the cityscapes, we then took them and put it on the sunset paper that we made. I tried to take a picture with my name in the bottom right hand corner but when I took the picture my name came out backward letters.Today I learned by listening to the instructions, by working hard and by being focused on my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment