Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Media (Portray)

LI: to identify the purpose of the information presented in media.
LI: to understand that media is made for purpose.
Today I learned to make a word cloud and I learned to portray myself, portray means describing someone. While doing this we made a plan a a goal so we could learn the lesson from kiwi can and work at the same time. We first to go onto the google slide and put two photos suitable for my family and friends and a photo suitable for school, the photo for family and friends is a home one. After the photos, we had to portray two pictures and making a list of words, I needed those words for the word cloud.
Suitable for blog
Suitable for family and friends
Portraying family and friends photo
Portraying school photo








No comments:

Post a Comment