Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

Foundation


LI: to learn how a structure stands.
Today for inquiry we learnt about foundations. Foundations is a concrete piece that holds structure up, sometimes they can come out in wood or any other material. Today I also had to work in a group of three to make a slide show about the five foundations. The five foundations are: The slab foundation, the pier/pile foundation, the wall foundation, the column foundation and the cassen foundation. You can find out all the information in the google slides. Today I learned by working with my group.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lukah.
    I stopped on your blog to check out what we have been doing. Next time can you please change the color of this slide because it is really hard to see. I really enjoyed your blog post. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete