Pages

Thursday 2 July 2020

What is an Optical Illusion

LI: to explain what an optical illusion is.


For one of our lessons we had on light was about and an optical illusion. An optical illusion is something you get tricked into seeing. The eye works by projecting an image of whats being seen by the person to the back of the eye, witch then leads to your brain to process the image. But in this case with an optical illusion the images are coming in to fast so then they overlap each other, when our brains process it the brain gets tricked and makes the eye see something that is not. We then worked in groups to create the DLO you see above.

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Lukah
    Wow! What a wonderful blog post.

    I like the illusion that you put onto your DLO. I have seen this illusion too, and it is very clever.

    I love illusions because they can make me think different and I like that because I can trey to think or try to figure out what is really happening.

    Well done, keep up the good work.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Lukah;
    The Illusion really tricked me. I like how you exclaimed what an illusion is. If you made your DLO bigger we would be able to read the text.
    Well done, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lukah

    Your have a very interesting optical illusion and explained it very well. I have seen this before, it is bizarre that pointing the Arrow inwards can change the line to look longer. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Lukah
    This mind tricking illusion really took my eyes for a ride and this illusionis really confused me until I looked at th line very closely and saw the they are the same.

    This blog is really fantasic, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete