Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2020

Auckland Museum

LI: to learn about the amazing places NZ has to offer.
For one of my home blogging challenges I did some activities on the Auckland Museum. The Auckland Museum is a Museum in Auckland where people can look at historical artifacts, facts, sculptures, etc. You can also look at cool Lego creations in a specific exhibit. For my first activity I had to go onto the official site of the Auckland Museum and find out what it would be like to be an ANZAC soldier. I also had to find 5 facts about an ANZAC soldier and why they were interesting. for my second activity I had to find out the parade that is held outside the Auckland Museum, I needed to find out when is it and why is it held.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lukah

    What a great idea to say why you found each fact interesting. A lot of people just write the facts but knowing why you find them interesting makes your DLO much more interesting to read. Have another look at this activity. The parade the boys asked you to find out about was the ANZAC Day parade for the war veterans. Try to see what you can find out about this and add it to your DLO.

    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete