Pages

Thursday 25 June 2020

Long Division

LI: to understand how to use long division. 



For our maths challenge this week we were learning about a strategy called "Long Division", it was difficult learning at first but now I understand it. Once we understood the strategy we challenged ourselves by solving a few math's questions in our books, if we had finish those we would go on a site to give us extra questions. We then worked in partners to create a DLO about what was long division.    

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Lukah!
    I really liked to read your blog post today! I liked the way you have showed the working for the question as it make your work more informative. I also liked the way you have written the strategy as it would be very helpful for a beginner in math. Did you find the strategy difficult? If yes then why? Next time try to make the learning intention bold and with punctuation as it tells the reader about the topic. I am looking forward to read your other blog post!
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sakshi,

      Thank you for the amazing feedback and I will change the strategy to make it more informative. At first I did find the strategy hard, I found it hard at first because I just didn't get it but now I understand it.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete