Pages

Friday 3 April 2020

Auckland Zoo


LI: to learn about the amazing places NZ has to offer.
For one of my home blogging challenges I did some work on the Auckland Zoo, the Auckland zoo is a zoo in Auckland where the visitors can learn about the animals there. For my first activity I had to find out the benefits of having a ‘friend of the Zoo’ annual pass. How much is the ‘friend of the Zoo’ annual pass, and how much it would be for my family to have the ‘friend of the Zoo’ annual pass. For my second activity I had to make an info graphic animal of my choice that lives at the zoo.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Lukah
    Well done on creating a detailed DLO. I like that with the annual pass you get great value for your money because you are able to help with the care of the animals as well. I wonder what the monetary difference would be if I bought a day pass once a month compared to annual pass for 1 adult? Keep up the great work.
    Mrs Millward

    ReplyDelete