Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

Division in Parts Strategy

LI: To use the strategy 'Division in Parts' with larger numbers. (3 digit numbers divided by 1 digit numbers)

For maths this week the work I did was to learn a strategy called 'Division in Parts' with larger numbers. I made a copy of a slide that had different questions, but I created a DLO about my understanding of the strategy, after that I created a screencastify to show my understanding of the strategy. Down there you can click on the photo in the DLO to take you to the screencastify I created. Link to video.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lukah
    You did a great job explaining your strategy using division in parts with bigger numbers. I thought your screen castify clearly explained how to do this and your DLO shows your understanding.
    Good work.

    ReplyDelete