Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Fruit Burst Maths Challenge #3


LI: to find the most efficient strategy to help you solve the maths problem.

For one of my home learning tasks I chose to do the third daily maths challenge of this week, for this challenge I was challenged to find a strategy to give equal space for the red and green fruit burst in a certain amount of space, I used a strategy where I multiply both numbers until they both get to a number where both can be added to equal the amount of space.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lukah!
    This Home learning task was great. I liked how you solved these maths questions on a piece of paper and not digitally, also I liked how you explained what you did on your paper and not have to let your readers figure out what you did on their own. I did spot a small mistake on slide 2, you said "First i" Please make sure to re read your description as you may find some mistakes. Did you find this activity difficult at any point in time??
    Keep the good work up!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete