Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Mussels Maths Challenge #2


LI: to find the most efficient strategy to help you to solve the maths question.
For one of my home learning tasks I chose to do some work on my daily maths challenges, this is the second one out of 3-4 for this week, for this challenge we had to find the most efficient strategy to help me get the right answer. For two of my strategies I didn't have enough space to write my strategy on the slide so I wrote both strategies in my book, the last strategy I just wrote on the slide.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lukah
    I enjoy looking at the various strategies you use to answer your maths challenges. After I complete a maths challenge I always look at the strategy I used and try to figure out whether there is actually a faster method I could have used. Do you ever do that?
    Mrs Millward

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Millward,
      Thank you for your awesome feedback, I don't really look at my strategy after because normally I just rush through the question.

      Delete