Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Kakangora Lessons



LI: to identify the purpose of narratives.
LI: to identify the underlying morals/themes/explanations in myths, legends, and fairytales.
This week for reading we read the myths in books this time.

We had to do the same thing with last week but now we are reading myths from the pacific. I read the Kakangora. this story is about a tribe in Solomon island called the Kakangora, and they are really mischievous.

We also had to do the reading notes as always, but making the D.L.O. D.L.O stands for digital learning object. I didn't write the story in there because I couldn't find any on google, so then I tried to type it while reading the book, the book had a LOT of sentences so then I just made a summary about it to make it easier.

Today I learned by focusing on my work. By listening to the instructions and by working hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment