Pages

Thursday 6 September 2018

Persuasive Writing

LI: to write a persuasive argument.
This week for writing we learned to make a exposition. If you don't know what the structure and language features are look at my last writing blog. With the exposition we had to make a google slides with pictures that link with the exposition.

After that we needed to read out our exposition, while recording our google slides. We had to record this on screen castify. Screen castify is a site to record your tab or your face. if you want to try it out click this link.

Today I learned by writing the exposition, making the slides with pictures in each slide and then recording it while reading out my exposition. I also learned by listening to the instructions, by working hard and by focusing on my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment