Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Leviathan vs Kraken


LI: to write an exposition (persuasive text).
This week for writing we had to right an exposition about witch is the most devious ( leprechaun or a Jinn/Genie) or who's the most dangerous ( Leviathan or Kraken). I wrote an exposition about witch is the most dangerous, I think that the leviathan is more dangerous, if you don't believe me click this and see what the leviathan can do.

I had to make a exposition to make people believe or agree with my opinion, I had to use O.R.E.O (Opinion, Reasons, Explanation and another opinion to back up the first opinion), we also had to use three causal factors and two statements.

After that I had to make a flip grid (video) with me saying my exposition. If you don't know what flip grid is, its a site that people can use to make videos about. This week for writing I learned by working hard, by being focused on my work and by listening to the instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment