Pages

Friday 7 September 2018

Tongan language Week

LI: to learn something new about Tonga.
This week was Tongan language week we learned how to say the days of the week in Tongan, how to say the months in Tongan and how to say some greetings in Tongan as well.

I was doing the milk and fruit job so I missed out on some things. We joined up with LS2 to do this. I got into a group of four. I was with Jerimiah, Carl and Joseph. We made a Tongan boy, if you want to see it look at the picture bellow.

After that two new people joined our group. They were Ofa and Affonso. We had to make a fakephonetext, but the texts are in Tongan. If you don't know what a fakephonetext is, I can tell you. A fakephonetext is when you make the texts. If you want to make one click this link.

Today I learned by listening to the instructions, by working hard with my group and by being focused on our work. I also learned by working with LS2.


No comments:

Post a Comment