Pages

Friday 28 September 2018

Asian Dragon vs Manticore Speech

LI: to write a persuasive speech.
This week for writing we had to make a persuasive speech (exposition) about who would win a fight between a Manticore or an Asian dragon, I think that the Asian dragon would win the fight becuase it has lots more abilities than the Manticore, click this to see all the powers the Asian dragon has.

If you don't agree with me read my exposition above. After we all made our expositions we had a debate, a debate is something when two people/groups don't agree with each other, so they try to persuade people into thinking the same way as them, they then have to let the public decide.

This week I learned by listening to the instruction, by working hard and by being focused on my work. Also sadly the Manticore team won the debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment