Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2018

Born to fly Video


LI: to identify the purpose of narratives.
LI: to identify the underlying morals/themes/explanations in myths, legends, and fairytales.
This week for reading we are making a DLO (Digital learning object) about born to fly, we had to add in all of the types of media/medium, video, pictures, audio and animation. We then had to make a video about it, we also had to work in the same partners that we worked with to read the book that we were reading. This week I learned by working with my partner Spelman, I also learned by working hard and by being focused on our work.


1 comment:

  1. Greetings Lukah,
    I have read your writing and watched your video. I have learned about who Johnny Pohe is and what he did. Johnny Pohe was a brave person. Do you know where he fought? This is similar to the book that I read which is about a brave warrior.

    Keep doing the great work!

    ReplyDelete