Pages

Thursday 13 September 2018

Kiwi Sport (Swimming)

LI: to learn how to be safe in the water.
This week for swimming we learned to swim with a board (not a surf board), swimming through waves and we also learned to put the board out flat when and while we swim with a board.

We also did some races, we did arm strokes with a board (arm strokes but its a pattern of grabbing and spinning arms). We also had to tred water for thirty seconds! I know it doesn't seem much but after that I was exhausted I could move my legs. Luckily we got into the play pool.

When we got into the play pool we started to play a bit but then we grabbed each others hands and formed a circle after that we started running in a circle to create a whirl pool (something that makes things in water). After that we all let go of each others hands and we floated in a circle, we did it twice.

Today I learned by listening to the instructions, by trying my best and by having fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment