Pages

Monday 21 December 2020

Activity 12 Week 2 | Santa's new Outfit

 LI: to create a new outfit for Santa in the summer holidays.



Today for the twelfth activity for the summer learning journey program I was challenged at creating a new outfit for Santa. Before this I read a story called Hana Koko. This story was based around Santa's clothing. After I read the story I got onto creating santa's new outfit for the summer time. I then explained whats the name of this outfit, what was the inspiration of this outfit, and why I included the key components of the outfit.

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Lukah

    What a fun and inspiring design. I'm sure whoever would wear that would make quite a statement on the beach.
    I terms of clothing design have a look athttps://www.worldofwearableart.com for some truely out of the would creations.

    Great to see your progress on the SLJ. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Lukah

    Ben here again from the SLJ commenting team.

    Tau kē, great costume Lukah! I think it has a great mixture of traditional and new elements. The red and white are a nod to a traditional santa. The shirt and shorts and flowers give it an element of your local environment to reflect our context.

    Do you think your Hana Kōkō would have a santa sack for carrying gifts or something different?

    Keep up the great work!

    Mā te wā,

    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete