Pages

Sunday 27 December 2020

Activity 14 Week 2 | Kiwi Jingle

 LI: to create original lyrics for a parody of the Jingle Bells song.



For my fourteenth activity for the summer learning journey program, I was challenged at creating song lyrics for a parody of a song called "Jingle Bells". I made a copy of a slide show and created the lyrics off there, the slide show above will show my lyrics. I created two unique lyric slides and I seperated the two by using two chorus's. I found this challenge really interesting, because I don't do a lot of musical topics. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lukah,

    Great work creating very funny kiwi Christmas lyrics to the tune of Jingle Bells. Ka pai! I really like the image of Santa you have chosen - he looks like he is having a jolly time dipping his feet in the pool!

    I really like how you have rhymed the words Sprite and Goodnight on slide 3... awesome! Is Sprite one of your favourite summer drinks?

    If you decide to Step it up and record yourself singing your lyrics, add them to your blog post too. You could sing by yourself or with some friends/family.

    Keep up the great work over the summer. I can’t wait to see more of your blogs soon!

    Great work.

    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lukah

    You have really been very successful as a song writer. The lyrics really capture the New Zealand summer and Christmas. Did you try singing this?

    Great to see your progress on the Summer Learning Journey. I hope you are having fun along the way.

    ReplyDelete