Pages

Friday 18 December 2020

Activity 9 Week 1 | Doesn't Belong

LI: to give reasons why something isn't like everything else.

  


This week for my ninth summer learning journey activity I was challenged at finding reasons for why something doesn't belong with the others. I filled out the google slide show you see above with my answers of what doesn't belong of four items. I was tasked at finding a reason for all four items for being odd. I did that nine times, I also created my own "Doesn't belong" challenge on the last slide. Challenge yourself, and try my game on slide 11.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lukah,

    I found your blog post while I was scrolling through your blog and I found this task very interesting. Your work is a perfect example! I really liked reading your blog post today! I have completed this task as well and have posted this on my blog. The thing I like the most was that we were using skim and scam because we were finding the smallest difference in each picture. The answer for your questionnaire would be:

    1. A, because all the other have red in their costume
    2. D, because he has a shield in his hand
    3. A, because everybody else has a costume
    4. C, because he has light on his costume
    5. A, because everybody else has a logo on their costume

    Are my answers right? Did you find this activity hard or easy and why?
    Keep up the fabulous work!
    -Sakshi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Lukah,

    Thank you for sharing why you think each item doesn’t belong. You shared some great insights - ka pai!

    For your challenge, I think..

    A is different because the background includes grass
    B is different because the background includes only sky
    C is different because he looks like he is being shown at night and he lights up. He also looks like a different type of figurine?
    D is different because he is on a stand.

    What do you think the answers are?

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Mā te wā,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete